1. What is the state capital?
2. What is the postal abbreviation for the state?
3. What is the population of the state?
4. What is the state bird and/or flower?
5. On what date was the state admitted to the union?
6. What number corresponds to the sequence in which the state was admitted? Was it the first, second, etc.
7. What is the origin of the state's name?
8. What is the state's nickname?
9. Name five famous people who were born in the state and why they are famous.
10. What is the title of the state song?
11. What is the average annual precipitation in the state?
12. What is the state motto?
13. What is the number of square miles of land?
14. What are the major crops in the state?
15. What are the major industries in the state?
16. What is the most interesting or fun fact you found about the state?
17. Are there professional sports teams in the state? What are they? If not, what is the state's largest university?
18. What states border your state?
19. What and where are the highest and lowest points in the state?
20. Who is the governor of the state?